Hauser Investments is now hiring qualified CDL drivers
All Runs are Team operations pulling doubles & running an average of over 4900 miles weekly.
All Drop & Hook Hub to Hub Runs and it’s all 100% No Touch Freight.
All Hubs have fuel island, shops and showers.
Home Weekly – Most runs dispatch from Phoenix on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Doubles endorsement.
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience in the past 3 years.
- May also qualify with 5 years driving experience in the last 10 years.
- If you have attended Swift Driving School, HDS, or AIT School only 6 months OTR experience is required.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, pre-employment drug screen and road test.
- No history of revoked or suspended driver’s license.
- No DUI or DWI or Reckless driving violations in the last 5 years.
- No Felony convictions in the last 10 years.
- No more than 2 moving violations on your driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must provide a valid work history for the past 10 years.
Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check (done for a 10 year period) conducted in accordance with applicable laws, and must pass a pre-employment drug screening and a road test.
Other Driver Openings
- Unassigned team runs (Home Weekly)
- Part-time drivers to cover Vacations of Dedicated runs (Home Weekly)
- Part-time drivers for extra runs throughout the week
- Dedicated runs as the become available
New 2020 & 2022 Kenworth T 680’s Loaded with Qualcomm Technology (EOBR), GPS navigation systems, tractor tire pressure monitoring systems, 6-wheel disc brakes, company activated XM Radio, refrigerator and Eaton 13 speed UltraShift® PLUS MHP/ automated transmission.
All trucks also equipped with transponders for tolls and Prepass for scale-houses.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
Sign-on & Safety Bonuses
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to set up an Interview
Fedex Ground is growing and so are we!
Please call for more information and to set up a interview.
Peak Season Pay
October 28th – January 5th
$ 0.00 cents split per mile available only for the duration of the peak season
Program dates are October 28, 2021 – January 5, 2022. At the end of the Program drivers have the opportunity to stay on as a full time TEAM driver at a rate agreed upon at that time.